Lur residencies: Local artists
From March 22nd to April 2nd 2021 (Open call from February 15th to March 5th 2021)
Residency for research and creation of choreographic proposals aimed at local artists and groups (From Navarra or residents of Navarra), who are developing projects in the field of contemporary dance and the living arts.
For more information you can write us an email to: email@example.com
THE CENTRE OFFERS
- Studio 2 of La Faktoria for the development of the activity.
- Financial support of 2,000 € (tax incl.)
- Access to common spaces, rest room and dining room (microwave / fridge).
- Artistic accompaniment.
- Production advice.
- Contacts with local and international networks (theaters, houses of culture, art centers…).
OBLIGATIONS OF THE ARTIST
- To make a public presentation of the proposal at the end of the residency.
- The offer the possibility of generating open working process, sharing materials and establishing dialogue with other professionals.
- To record a video describing the experience at the center.
- To provide photos of the creative process to La Faktoria to promote the residency programme and the center.
- To participate in other contexts and projects organized by the center and its collaborators that are seen as enriching the project.
- The logo of La Faktoria will be added as co-producer in all communication of the project.
DOCUMENTATION TO BE PRESENTED
- A single PDF (max 3 pages) with the following content: Description of the project, synopsis, objectives, biography of the artist, group or company, as well as its collaborators and a maximum of 3 video links of previous works.
- Proposals that remain for the entire period will be positively valued. If the proposal is of a shorter duration, the financial assistance will decrease proportionally.
The selection criteria are: originality of the proposal, trajectory of the artist / collective and its work team, viability of the project and adaptation to the Faktoria.
These program of residences have received Innova Cultural 2019 & 2020 support from Fundación Caja Navarra and La Caixa.