Lur residencies: Independent artists
(From April 6 to April 30, 2020).
A residency for the research and creation of choreographic proposals aimed at artists and groups, with more than 2 long pieces already created and who are developing projects in the field of contemporary dance and the live arts.
For more information you can write us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE CENTRE OFFERS
- Studio 2 of La Faktoria to carry out the activity
- Financial assistance of 6,000 € (Tax incl.)
- Access to common areas, rest area and dining room (microwave/fridge).
- Accommodation: 2-bedroom apartment 5 minutes from La Faktoria.
- 1 Parking space
- Artistic support.
- Production assistance.
- Contacts with local and international networks (theatres, cultural centres, art centres, etc.)
OBLIGATIONS OF THE ARTIST
- Public presentation of the proposal at the end of the residency.
- Will teach a two-hour class for a week to the international training programme students, as long as La Faktoria considers that said class is a fits pedagogic fit with their programme.
- Possibility of generating open working process, sharing materials and establishing dialogue with other professionals.
- Record a video describing the experience at the centre.
- Will provide photos of their creative process to La Faktoria to promote the residency programme and the centre.
- Access to participate in other contexts and projects organised by the centre and its collaborators that are seen as enriching the project.
DOCUMENTATION TO BE PRESENTED
- A single PDF of maximum 5 pages with the following content: Description of the project, synopsis, axes and lines of work, planned work schedule, intentions and objectives to be developed, a video with material from the creation process so far (rehearsals, opening of the process, etc.) and complementary graphic materials, Relationship to develop in La Faktoria, CV or biography of the artist, collective or company, as well as its collaborators. Links to a maximum of 3 previous works.
The criteria for selection are: originality of the proposal and trajectory of the artist/collective and their team, as well as the viability of the project and its adaptation to La Faktoria.